What is Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a frequent and long-term skin condition which creates patches of white depigmentation that develop and enlarge in the specific sections of the skin. The Ayurvedic doctors of Kaya Kalp Global, Faridabad (Haryana) have understood skin problems and provide excellent treatment.
What is Vitiligo stigma?
Vitiligo stigma is a form of social stigma in which a person can face social discrimination, isolation and lose their self-confidence. Vitiligo stigma gives a person everyday stress and stigma. Low level of its awareness among the people creates many problems for a Vitiligo person and forces them to live a lonely life...
How can an individual overcome the Vitiligo stigma?
An individual can overcome the Vitiligo stigma by
· Accepting their skin condition
· Joining a support group
· Discuss the problem with family and friends
· Use stress buster techniques such as meditation, yoga, swimming, prayers etc.
· Avoid alcohol drinking and smoking
Why is it important to develop a world without stigma against Vitiligo?
It is important to develop a world without stigma against Vitiligo as it affects Vitiligo people in many ways. Vitiligo stigma can affect these people
· Education and learning willingness
· Force them to wear full clothes to hide spots
· Affect their job as it involves public interactions
· Affect their relationships and marriage
· Most importantly, affect their social life and force them to live a discriminated and isolated life
So, it is highly important to develop a Vitiligo people friendly environment at world level and put these people in the mainstream of development.
What can we do to make aware the world about Vitiligo?
Vitiligo is a non-communicable, harmless skin condition which does not affect other persons, so it is important to make aware the world about it and develop a path for Vitiligo people to fulfill their dreams and goals. For this, it is important to
· Recognize that Vitiligo is a disability only in some conditions
· Develop national statics in Vitiligo occurrence frequency
· Develop awareness and support actions on world level
· Develop attention on Vitiligo and associated risk factors in national healthcare systems
· Develop health policy to support Vitiligo care in national healthcare systems
How can Ayurveda help in Vitiligo treatment?
Ayurveda has ancient methods and techniques to cure skin problems. Ayurveda uses effective and result oriented herbal medicines and treatment methods without any side effects.
Kaya Kalp Global, Faridabad (Haryana) is one of the best centers that provide tremendous ayurvedic treatment for Vitiligo problems. The center has its own divine environment to keep a person calm and rejuvenate.
Mail us: email@example.com